So, I know I've been on radio silence for a little bit, but I've been terribly boring with the healing and more excitingly, with my awesome new job!
The flu really did take it out of me for a good few weeks, and I've just been unable to think of anything to say.
Things of note:
1. I have a fabulous new job that I adore. I get to work from home a lot of the time and all the people are delightful. I'm pretty excited about the whole thing. It's really shocking how a new job that doesn't suck just makes me SUCH a happy camper.
2. I am basically healthy now. I was fighting a lot of exhausting which was just sucky as all get out, but now I am healthy and happy!
3. I started a dance class! I have been taking a burlesque class, which has been a lot more fun than I really expected. Turns out, I kind of enjoy performing and the strip tease. I have no idea what this says about me, other than I guess I missed my stripper calling. Oh well!
4. I haven't made a damn thing in kind of a while. Tonight I'm getting together with classmates and making pasties, so it will be a nice creative jumpstart. Think googly eyes and glitter, cause that's how I roll.
5. My beloved got me a Nook as a gift! I've been reading library ebooks, and it's pretty much the best thing since sliced bread. Man, I love that thing.
6. Crazy weekend: 2 firepits, 1 museum, a dozen cupcakes and lots of amazing friends!
|Blue loves napping on the burlesque detritus.|
|I am super classy.|
|Seriously, we're really mature and cultured.|
|Now we have a good nap!|